Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"Taking Pride of Our Origin"

I am a Filipino,Chinese blooded. I'm a type of person that is proud of who I am and what God made to me. I'm not ashamed of what I am now but I'm just doing my best all the time for me to develop my talent. I do not think that I want to be like the other people that is too much known by the others but because I'm proud of what I am and it is not based on how you are popular to others but on how you communicate to them and how your brain think. I'm a person that have a mild skin but I'm not ashamed. Because of my teacher that help us to be proud to ourselves. I will not mension the name of my teacher but he influenced to become proud to ourselves and what we are. I do not made myself become ashemad to myself instead I making myself became proud to all the things that I'm doing everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment