Friday, July 16, 2010

"Thank God, I have Passed"


It's a thankful Friday because I have passed the monthly test on subject's: Science, T.L.E., and also in Filipino. But some test are not yet being checked because we take it after lunch. The test in Social studies: Philippine History was not that difficult but I make dificult time on answering the part of the "PREAMBLE" because I didn't review it but I am thankful because I remember it due to the times that I memorize it for our recitation. I'm so nervous and cold-handed while i'm taking the test in all subject but it is not difficut because I study well in every subject to aim the passed score. I'm also nervous because I am assigned in the front last morning to lead the prayer and i'm thankful because I made it more accurate also the essay in Science was difficult but it's okay for me because I study well my essay and reviewed it word by word. This is my first expirience to have a monthly test in Graceland Christian College it's hard for those who didn't study but for me it is easy to have a passed score. I Always Love God and I thank him because he guide me and help me to remember all the lessons that I reviewed yesterday. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment