Saturday, August 14, 2010

"Comparison of Christianity and Islam Faith"

"If I don't have a religion and I'm going to choose, CHRISTIANITY or ISLAM FAITH?"
for me I can't choose one in that two religion but I still believing to God. Those relationship to God is just the same but different God that is worshiping.

-here is my comparison with that two relationship to God-
*CHRISTIANITY vs. ISLAM FAITH*

Christianity is a relationship to their God Jesus but Islam faith is a religion of worshiping their God Allah. Christianity is more common than the Islam faith. Most of the people that is member of Islam faith are in Mindanao while Christianity are commonly in Luzon or in other region.

Me, a christian are keeping our relationship with God and obeying him. I always pray for his blessing for me and for my family. Being chriatianity is a good hobby for us to be closed with God forever, like Islam faith Christianity also have their teachings and practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment