Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Tired and Can't Speak"

My troat hurts everytime I speak. I don't know what is the cure in this illness. Having a tonsilities is hard, all the things are so hard but I'm so thankful because I can sing in our practice in Glee Club. It is so tiring because we practice on our interpretative dance for our "Buwan ng Wika" the song kapaligiran. It is so happy while we are practicing the dance but it also tiring even though we lough for every dance step that we have made specially my part with my partner.

I remember that Sir Noel Delos Reyes that when you have a tonsilities or your voice is not exactly your real voice you must eat a "Chocolate with Almonds" so that your voice will be back and you can feel well. I just want to try that medicine but I don't have enough time to buy a Chocolate with Almonds. Maybe next time I will buy in the grocery so that I can sing properly in the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment