Saturday, September 4, 2010

"Soulmate"

A Soul mate is a perfect bond,
But what exactly may that be?
Well, I pondered it with you in mind.
And here's what it means to me.

When I pass through this world,
if for a time, you fear I'm gone.
Just know that we exist somewhere,
And we're always living on.

My love for you, it has no end,
and will never go away.
Our existence's are in Gods time,
and this is where they'll stay.

Gods children he made perfect,
and he gave us all the perfect gift.
the ability to have our soul mate,
who will for infinity uplift.

You are a gift from god to me,
of this I have no doubt.
I will climb the highest mountain top
And from its grandeur I shall shout.

That's its written in the cosmos
as its written here on earth.
That we were destine for each other
from the moment of our birth.

We are Alpha and Omega
Infinitely tiny in Gods name,
To feel joy and progress in his likeness,
As our love is one in same.

And "in" Gods love, our souls have mixed,
the ultimate inevitable played out,
perhaps taking all of time itself,
but that it has, no doubt.

And we are here right now "in" truth.
with wondrous experiences in stow
an infinite amount in fact, my dear.
and the entire time you'll glow.

In the matrix your my Trinity,
in 300...! your my Queen!
In Star Wars you're my Princess Leia,
And in others, as we deem.

I know for sure now, there's a place,
For "Our particle" of never ending sizes,
Where we exist in unison,
And share infinite sunrises.

by: Randy East

No comments:

Post a Comment